Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 4. März 2012

Gast-Post / Guest post

Hey!

I'm Heidi from Peanut's peanuts and I am excited that you are visiting my blog!
At first, I couldn't really decide on what recipe to post, because I have so many yummy ones, in English as well as in German... But then I chose this recipe, that a good friend of mine shared with me a few years back when I lived in Wheaton, Illinois: Rhubarb crisp! It is such a delicious afternoon treat! If you like rhubarb, you will love this!!! You should try it!
So, here it goes:
Rhubarb Crisp
4 c rhubarb cut into 1”-2” pieces
1 c water
1 c sugar
4 Tab tapioca (quick cooking (minute)- not instant)
Cook until thick. Add 1 tsp vanilla.

Mix:
1 c flour
¾ c oatmeal
1 c brown sugar
½ c butter
½ tsp cinnamon
Crumble together with fingers. Pat ½ into bottom of an 8x8 or 9x9 pan. Add rhubarb mixture. Sprinkle remaining oatmeal mixture over the top. Bake 35-40 minutes at 350.

I hope you'll enjoy this dish just as much as I do!

-Heidi





1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey!
    Dies ist mein Gast-Post bei An American in Berlin an ihrem New Recipe Sunday! Ich hoffe, er gefällt euch!
    :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo! Schön, dass du da bist!

Willkommen bei Peanut's peanuts!
Schön, dass du mich gefunden hast.
Ich freue mich über zahlreiche Besuche, Kommentare und Anregungen!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...